Ourika one day trip from Marrakech
One day trip from Marrakech to Ourika Valley
Are you heading soon to Marrakech and looking for the best activities to do to make the most of your time here? We’ve got you this prepared superb Ourika One Day trip from Marrakech. Ourika Valley is one of the best spots visitors could see while traveling to Marrakech.
The Valley of Ourika is relatively far from the hustling and bustling of Marrakech Medina; this area aspires to be more serene and peaceful. The geographical setting is unquestionably the ideal break destination for travelers searching for Moroccan adventure, discoveries, peacefulness, and meditation.
Aside from the unforgettable vistas and the offered activities, Ourika Vally is only a one-hour drive from Marrakech and, unlike other destinations, needs at least a three-hour route.
The best way to reach this fabulous site is by booking the organized day trip to Ourika Valley from Marrakech or driving your car if possible.
Table of Contents
One-day trip itinerary from Marrakech to Ourika
Your tour guide will be waiting to pick you up from your Marrakech stay around 8 a.m. Once you meet with the tour guide, he will immediately begin the drive from Marrakech to the Valley of Ourika.
Firstly, you will take a short ride to the foothills of the Atlas Mountains before continuing to the Valley, with such amazing views of nature.
After a one-hour drive from Marrakech, you will be looking at the beautiful scenery of Ourika. Take a quick stroll through the village of Ourika to fully immerse yourself in the culture with the locals. It is a great idea to check out the Ourika traditional Market if your day trip from Marrakech date coincides with Souk active days.
Continue your best Ourika one day trip from Marrakech with a visit to the Argan cooperative. Discover the production of argan oil and its diverse use in local cuisine and cosmetics with your own eyes.
Take in the lush greenery, terraced fields, and beautiful waterfalls along the way to the Ourika Valley waterfall. Try a delicious Moroccan Tangier overlooking the beautiful waterfalls.
By the late afternoon and after lunch, you will be driving back to Marrakech from Ourika Valley. The tour guide will drop you off at your chosen spot in Marrakech after the Ourika one day trip from Marrakech ended.
Ourika one day trip from Marrakech pick-up/drop-off:
- Your Morocco Travel Tour driver will meet you at your Marrakech accommodation (hotel, Riad, hostel, resort, public area, etc.). You have the possibility of selecting a time for pick-up. We recommend beginning at 8 a.m. to allow ample time to see everything and prevent feeling rushed.
- After having lunch near the Ourika waterfall, our tour guide will bring you back to Marrakech. You have the choice of a desired drop-off location in Marrakech. Ensure you ask your tour guide where he can drop you off, or let us know when booking so we can notify your guide in advance.
Ourika one day trip Includes and Excludes:
Includes in: Ourika one day trip from Marrakech:
- Luxury private vehicle with fuel + A/C.
- Professional tour guide and driver.
- Accommodation pick-up & Drop-off.
- Unlimited time to explore the Valley.
Excludes in: One-day trip from Marrakech to Ourika Valley:
- Any extra activities (Optional)
- Tips (Optional)
Ourika one Day trip from Marrakech Price:
Our Ourika one day trip from Marrakech costs from €14 to €150 per person. The price varies according to the type of trip, the included, and the number of participants for the private day trip.
Booking & Payment Policy Ourika One day trip from Marrakech
- To book this One-day trip from Marrakech to Ourika Valley contact us to check the availability and to get exact details.
- In order to guarantee any tour or activity, we request a small deposit transferred through PayPal to our account. You can pay the rest in cash at the meeting point or the Morocco Travel Tour agency official in Euros, Dollars, or Moroccan Dirham equivalent. Sometimes, we accept the balance to be transferred to our bank account.
If you wish to cancel your reservation, we must get written confirmation via email. We accept cancellations under these conditions:
- 4 days or more before it begins, your deposit will be refunded %100.
- 3 days or less before starting your deposit is non-refundable.
Feel free to request:
You can contact us any time to clarify any of your points and decide to book late if you wish. Please remember that we are a small family owned company with limited resources. We have a few knowledgeable Drivers & Guides, a few cars, and small accommodations with a maximum of 15 rooms. We fill up quickly, so make sure to book our services as early as you can.
Other available Activities & Day trips
It’s possible to add extra activities before or After this Shared or private Ourika one day trip from Marrakech:
- One-day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira.
- One-day trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud-falls.
- One-day trip from Marrakech to Agafay Desert.
- One-day trip from Marrakech to Casablanaca and Rabat.
- Sahara Desert tours from Marrakech.
- Desert tour from Marrakech to Fes.
- Imperial-city tours from Marrakech
- Marrakech guided tour.
- Airport pick-up & Drop-off.
Good to know about the one-day trip to Ourika Valley from Marrakech:
Common answers to your questions
our goal to have an amazing experience
our experts all time here to support you and answer you .
our agency will give you the best of the best.
You can book you trip any time you want.
Questions you may have about the Ourika one day trip from Marrakech!
What should I pack for the Ourika one day trip from Marrakech?
Bring sun protection, a bottle of water, comfortable shoes, and an additional jacket as it becomes cold during the winter session. You’ll also need some Moroccan currency (MAD) for lunch and possibly to purchase some items from there.
When is the best time to go to Ourika Valley?
The Average temperature in Ourika varies significantly. Except for a few hot weeks in the summer, Ourika temperatures seem pleasant most of the year, with a relatively low risk of precipitation. It doesn’t matter when you go; the whole year is a perfect time to go to the Valley of Ourika.
Is Ourika Valley worth visiting?
Yes, the Valley of Ourika is worth visiting, at least on a one-day trip from Marrakech. The stunning vistas of this spot make it one of the best destinations for travelers in Morocco and Marrakech.
Happy travelers about the Ourika one day trip from marrakech
1 Day trip from Marrakech to Ourika Valley Reviews:
Mohammed is the best tour guide we could have asked for, a responsible driver, and a wonderful friend. We loved our Ourika one day trip from Marrakech with him so much. The best part of this trip is that you feel completely free to visit or skip any location and spend more time in another, and we could also choose when to start and when to return- just incredible.
We had a fabulous day trip to the Ourika Valley with driver/guide Mohammed. He is very knowledgeable about this area and speaks fluent English. The agency vehicle was a new model, air-conditioned, and very comfortable. We would love to book our next trip with the same Agency (Morocco Travel Tour) as we enjoyed so much last time. Thank you so much ‘Mohammed’ and the whole team for a great Ourika one day trip from Marrakech 🙂
We traveled to Ourika Valley with Mohammed and had Memorable experiences. We were traveling with a 6-month-old baby, and all the effort was taken to ensure we all had a comfortable, safe, fun, and educational day out. We stopped for tea at a Berber house before continuing to the beautiful Ourika Valley. We had lunch near the river and took in the Alas Mountains scenery. Overall, the Ourika one day trip from Marrakech experience was fantastic.